Cookies PolicyLast updated: 03/10/2023
The second paragraph of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of Parliament European and Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (hereinafter, RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD) establishes that:
- Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in recipients' terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection regulations.
- When technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be provided by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications.
- The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or, insofar as it is strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service. expressly requested by the recipient.
The RGPD, in its recital 30, mentions these technologies and their impact on data protection, indicating that natural persons can be associated with online identifiers provided by their devices, applications, tools and protocols, such as addresses of internet protocols , session identifiers in the form of "cookies" or other identifiers, such as radio frequency identification tags. This can leave traces that, in particular, when combined with unique identifiers and other data received by the servers, can be used to create profiles of natural persons and identify them.
In compliance with the established regulations, below we indicate the information regarding the "cookies" used.
We inform you that this website to which you have accessed your own and third party 'cookies' to offer you a better experience and service. When browsing or using our services, the user does not accept our use of 'cookies', but their consent is expressly collected, and without blocking, if rejected, said browsing ability.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI:
- Allow only communication between the user's equipment and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
"Cookies" are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet, connected television, etc., when accessing them. Its functions can be very varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical functionalities, store and retrieve information about browsing habits or preferences of a user or their equipment to the point, sometimes, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, if you can recognize it. A cookie is stored on a computer to personalize and facilitate user navigation as much as possible. Cookies play a very important role in improving the experience of using the web.
In other words, a cookie is a piece of information sent by a website and stored in the user's browser, so that the website can check the user's previous activity. A cookie does not only identify a person, but can incorporate a combination of computer-browser-user.
Why is it important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function more agile and adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
TYPES OF COOKIES
|Name||Cookie type||Purpose||Who uses it||Conservation period|
|clairesessionid||Technical cookies||Used to keep a session open in the web site, preventing the user to log in over and over in each link navigation||Mercamadrid Online||14 days|
|clairecsrftoken||Technical cookies||Used to prevent cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attacks||Mercamadrid Online||1 year|
|products_order||Technical cookies||Used to define user's preference when listing products in the marketplace||Mercamadrid Online|
|country||Technical cookies||Used to know the country from where the user access to the web site||Mercamadrid Online||3 months|
|claire_language||Technical cookies||Used to know user's preferred language for the web site||Mercamadrid Online||Until session ends|
|notificationPermission||Technical cookies||Used to know whether user has been asked for the consent about receiving notifications||Mercamadrid Online||1 year|
Third Parties Cookies:
|Name||Cookie type||Purpose||Who uses it||Conservation period|
|__stripe_mid||Technical cookies||Uses the cookie to remember who you are and to enable the website to process payments without storing any credit card information on its own servers and fraud prevention and detection||Stripe||1 year|
|__stripe_sid||Technical cookies||Used to process payments for our website and fraud prevention and detection||Stripe||30 minutes|
|__cfduid||Technical cookies||Improve performance loading our chat component||TalkJS||1 month|
To learn more about Stripe and your privacy visit: https://stripe.com/privacy/.
There are no data transfers to third countries.
Cookies are not used for profiling.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN THE MAIN BROWSERS
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions offered by your browser for this. Note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options.
It is possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service.
Modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the 'Options' or 'Preferences' of your browser menu. Likewise, you can configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when opening an email.
Through our website, we offer you guidance on the steps to access the cookie settings menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers.
The user may -at any time- choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
The browser settings; for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647 or Settings → Show advanced options → Privacy → Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 or Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we or Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Personalized Configuration. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
- Opera, from http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html.
- Android, from http://support.google.com/android/?hl=en.
- Windows Phone, from http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings.aspxBlackberry, from http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp.
- Blackberry, from http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp.
- The specific opt-out systems indicated in the table above regarding the cookie in question (these systems may lead to a "rejection" cookie being installed on your computer so that your deactivation choice works); or
- Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
We appreciate that you consent to the acceptance of cookies, this helps us to obtain more precise data that allows us to improve the content and design of our web pages and applications to adapt them to your preferences.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?